A company needs the best possible resources in order to align clients outcomes, achieve business objectives and complete effectively.
OMEPL offers superb opportunities for career development and personal growth backed by generous incentives to our team members. We recognize the benefits of a workplace culture that acknowledges and values the importance of work and we strive to maintain this healthy culture at OMEPL.
If you are a good web designer, website/software developer (in PHP,.NET), Mobile Application Developer (Android, iPhone/iPad), you can send your resume with your expected salary, your profile and work experience on our Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
We are interviewing candidates for the following positions
HR Executive(Generalist) (1) – 2-3 years
– Handle End to End Recruitment Life Cycle – Job postings, Sourcing, Screening, Short-listing Profiles, Scheduling, Candidates Tracking, Follow-ups, & HR interviews.
– Generate offer letters, appointment letters to hired candidates.
– Employee On-Boarding including induction & orientations.
– Handle exit formalities, full & final settlements, relieving & experience documents etc.
– Maintaining database of all employees.
– Preparing various HR related MIS reports.
– Responsible for implementation of various HR policies & procedures by aligning the policy in
accordance with the corporate business plan & the latest industry standards.
– SPOC for employee grievances & queries related policies & processes.
– Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment, time & leave records.
– Drive & excecute employee engagement activities & initiatives & coordinate company events.
– Vendor management.
– Greet Clients & direct them to concerned people in organisation.
– Maintaining petty cash.
– Maintaining assets records.
– Taking care of daily office operations/admin activities.
– Any other jobs assigned by seniors.
– Min. 2 year(s) of relevant experience.
– We prefer female candidates only.
– Preference to candidates based in Jaipur.
– Must have handled recruitments through self & consultants.
– Must have good HR ops experience
– Good communication & presentation skills.
– Leadership qualities for managing team effectively, efficiently & meeting time deadlines.
Web Designer (1) – 1-3 years experience
Freshers can apply.
PHP Developer (1) – 1+ years experience
Candidate should have good command over Core PHP and MySQL. Those with working knowledge of Joomla, Drupal, WordPress and any other OpenSource/Paid CMS will be given advantage.
Content Writer (1) – 1+ years experience
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Good Writing Skills-Consistency, Clarity, Accuracy, Brevity.
– Able to create/edit range of documents, correcting any grammatical, typographical, or compositional errors.
– Familiarity with search engine optimization and best practices for website content development.
– Should be able to generate original content.
– Create focused and strategically important content
– Experience in writing Newsletter, Articles, Blogs, Case Studies, Press Releases, Social Forum posts, Marketing Collateral.
*Freshers also can apply.
Android Developer (2) – 1 – 3 years experience
-Strong experience in Android architecture, design and development
-Experience of native application development with Android SDK 2.2+ with core Java programming language.
-Strong knowledge of Activity lifecycle, Services , Broadcast Receiver, Content Provider, Async Task, Threads, Bitmap, Loaders and Cursor.
-Experience with Sqlite Database, Shared Preference and Internal storage.
-Strong understanding of mobile/tablet UI guidelines and best practices.
-Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML) through various interface types (e.g., REST, SOAP)
Source code control understanding (experience with svn and git preferred).
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Good to have:
-Push Notifications, In-App Purchase, and Game Center.
-Experience in developing Location Based Services.
-Experience with NDK and JNI.
iOS Developers (2) – 1+ years experience
– At least 1 year hands on experience in design and implementation of applications on iPhone/iPad/iTouch.Strong Cocoa and Objective C concepts.
– Preference to candidates showing at least one published iPhone application in the App Store.
– Understanding of configuration aspects of iPhone devices – Apple configuration utility, configuration profiles etc.
– Motivated self starter and a very good team player.
– Joining within 7 to 15 days.
SEO (2) – 1+ years experience